M&A Outlook 2019 – Driving Due Diligence Efficiency and Effectiveness
In February of 2019, ShareVault founder and CEO Richard Andersen participated in a web panel hosted by Expert Webcast.
Members of the panel provided an insightful discussion focused around best practices in due diligence, potential red flags to avoid, and how working with an experienced team of trusted advisors paired with the right tools can help accelerate the discovery process.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Current M&A Market Overview
- Capital and Financing Sources
- Types of Acquirers
- Transaction Structures
- Due diligence process and issues
- Use of technology in the deal process
- Data analytics
Overview of virtual data rooms
- James D. Rosener, Head of International Practice Group, Managing Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Alexander H. Arnote, Senior Director, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting
- James F. Davidson, CPA, CFF, CFE, CM&AA, CIRA, CTP, CGMA, CM&AP, CBA, Managing Director, Avant Advisory Group
- Richard Andersen, Founder and CEO, ShareVault
Alex Kasdan, Senior Managing Director,
DelMorgan & Co.