Essential Steps to Successful Biopharma Partnering
Successful BioPharma partnerships don't happen by accident. And negotiating an out-licensing deal can be a daunting task - especially since the company may also be progressing the clinical portfolio.
This webinar will provide perspectives on the major steps required for a successful transaction.
Gautam Aggarwal, a partner with Triangle Insights Group, walks you through the essential steps that will maximize your chance of partnering success.
Questions he addresses include:
- How early should we begin planning for partnering?
- How do we ensure that the potential deal is aligned with the corporate strategy?
- How should we determine the appropriate value of our product?
- What is the best way to present ourselves to potential in-licensors?
- How can we organize and present all of the documents to potential partners?
- Questions he addresses include:
This informative webinar will prepare you for partnerships, whether they are in the near term or far off in the future.
Partner at Triangle Insights Group, LLC
With 13 years of pharmaceutical and consulting experience, Gautam focuses on providing strategic advice to clients spanning Top-5 pharmaceutical manufacturers, emerging biotechnology manufacturers, bio-pharmaceutical investors, and service providers to bio-pharmaceutical companies.